Sunday 4 November 2012

Not much to say!

As the title may indicate today I don't really have much to say because all that is in my head is how hideous, repulsive, huge, selfish I feel and that I am such a disappointment. I feel like I'm drowning in overwhelming negativity and self loathing and I haven't learnt to tread water.
I'm already in panic mode about weigh day tomorrow and also because tonight I am starting to have 9.45pm snack in the dining room which I am dreading because of looking twice the size of the other patients.

I'm not going to ramble on as it's driving me crazy today so can't imagine what it's like to read the same thing over and over again, but hey that's what's it's like in my head and I said I would always be truthful and this illness is 99% of the time the same repetitive crap day in day out!!

2 comments:

  1. It's not reading the same thing over and over. Of course we know you are essentially facing the same thing each day, same basic challenges, but what you're writing isn't coming across like that.

    It's actually a real privilege to get to read this. The voices of people living in your shoes are barely ever heard and I think it's terribly important that they are. What you have to say is valuable.

    ReplyDelete